Landing owners give back to Jacksonville community
Sleiman Enterprises, the developer that owns the Jacksonville Landing, has a strong philosophy on giving back to the Jacksonville community. It aligns with the company’s mission: Strong communities are the core of economic growth.
In 2017, Sleiman Enterprises:
- Donated volunteer time and $704,981 to local Jacksonville charities
- Hosted $440,000 worth of free community events and concerts
- Provided event venue and services to more than 15 area charity events
They believe it’s the people and their stories that make a difference in Jacksonville. Sleiman Enterprises contributes because it completes the full circle of building a strong community together.
Sleiman Enterprises employees volunteer with local charities including:
- Fresh Ministries
- Habitat for Humanity
- Best Buddies
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- First Coast Women Services
- Boy Scouts of America
- University of Florida’s Bergstrom Center Real Estate Advisory Board
Founded in Jacksonville in 1955, Sleiman Enterprises is one of Florida's largest privately held real estate companies. Sleiman Enterprises develops and manages more than 150 shopping centers throughout Florida and Southeast Georgia. Visit www.sleiman.com for more information.