Sleiman Enterprises named a “Company with Heart!”
Sleiman Enterprises donated more than $750,000 to Jacksonville-area causes in 2017 and believes that strong communities are the core of economic growth.
“We’re honored to be one of Jacksonville Magazine’s Companies with Heart!” said Toney Sleiman, partner of Sleiman Enterprises.
Sleiman Enterprises made several donations in 2017, including the following:
- $10,000 to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- $172,000 for construction of a three-family home in Jacksonville Beaches’ Habitat for Humanity
- $10,000 to the Tim Tebow Foundation
- $2,200 to First Coast Crime Stoppers
- $5,000 to the Jacksonville Police Athletic League (PAL)
Sleiman Enterprises also provided pro bono services for 15 nonprofit events at The Jacksonville Landing in 2017, including free venue space, facility fees, security, housekeeping, staff, marketing and event-day coordination.
Sleiman Enterprises will continue to support worthy local charities by contributing event costs, volunteer time and venue space for nonprofits at The Jacksonville Landing. If you’re a nonprofit or a local charity seeking support, please submit a request form to Sleiman Enterprises for consideration.